Unrecognised Date on credit file

Rohannah
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When I sent in a PPI claim to HSBC in 2010 they sent (after the claim was referred to the FOS) a DD form for the PPI with my husbands signature on it with a date of May 2004,he did not recognize it as anything he had seen before and had at that point not used the account except for paying in money.I sent a copy to the FOS and they queried it and asked for further information from the HSBC which they only received earlier this year.I checked his credit file yesterday and the same date showed up,he had no loans and had not used his credit card at that point as his account had been set up in 1998 I'm wondering if this date is spurious,I have a failed SAR which is going to drag on so I'm wondering if there is any other way of finding out what this date represents? I've considered a CCA but as there only a few weeks before HSBC pass the account to Metropolitan I thought I may be better served by holding off until then.Any suggestions ?