Parliament live TV

osdset
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Grayling answering questions, http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Embed/GeneralEmbed.aspx?meeting=11307

Scroll down the page and hit the I agree button, fast forward the video to about half way.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

He's Minister for Justice now isn't he?

Yes that's correct :evil:

you think CG would have took IDS with him :mad2:

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Note that Grayling states at least four times that ATOS do not take decisions, all decisions are made by DM's at JCP. In reality the only decision the DM's make is how hard to rubber stamp the ATOS assessment.

Also note that on the subject of mandatory revision before appeal, Grayling states that in effect revision before appeal is already happening, but conveniently leaves out that whilst at the moment claimants continue to receive benefits during the revision, from next year they won't.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

they are heading for disaster with this policy, once this kicks in and the decisions are made people are going to drag themselves to the jobcentre in order to receive their generous JSA allowance come what may...this is going to push the unemployment figures well over the 3 million figure...now people may not notice the sick and ill but they notice the unemployment figures and it worries them...maggie got into this situation, hence a lot of people were pushed onto IB in order to massage the figures...

they do not have that luxury

Have sat and watched all the debate and same story Grayling skirts round all the issues never really answering any questions........ Ty to those who spoke on our behalf.

Yes seemed a pre prepared speech with minor changes to factor in a couple of questions.

Those in the gallery got too emotional they almost played into his hands by getting that debate stopped altogether.

Worried: Those in the gallery got too emotional they almost played into his hands by getting that debate stopped altogether.

I was not meaning thank you to them, my thanks were to the people who stood up and spoke in their capacity of our representatives, IMHO they did a wonderful job echoing all the points that I see written on here everyday.

I ended up shouting at the gallery to shut up as I was worried that they would stop the debate..

The one comment that made me laugh that Grayling made was that if people contacted him with their concerns he would gladly answer them, (that was not word for word btw) I remember thinking yes and hell will freeze over!