Urgent CCJ Charging Order defence question. We applied for instalments first.

eddie303
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened with the app to vary?

He said the £2/m was definitely not going to happen. I thought he would set an instalment, but he said looking at our I & E he can't do that either because obviously there is not enough available, so it will be up to the claimant now to make the next move depending on what they want to do, which remains to be seen.

He said the £2/m was definitely not going to happen. I thought he would set an instalment, but he said looking at our I & E he can't do that either because obviously there is not enough available, so it will be up to the claimant now to make the next move depending on what they want to do, which remains to be seen.

as was suggested, 'unrealistic' instalments would not be acceptable.

hopefully, they won't go for an order for sale.

as was suggested, 'unrealistic' instalments would not be acceptable.

hopefully, they won't go for an order for sale.

So what is someone in our situation supposed to do? Offer what we can't afford and then fail on the arrangement?

So what is someone in our situation supposed to do? Offer what we can't afford and then fail on the arrangement?

i know what you mean, was just saying courts unlikely to go for instalment orders that they deem unrealistic in paying off a debt, particularly where ppty is involved.