AdviceGuidance Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You need to put it in writing, and send it as a complaint by recorded delivery. We already told you to keep off the phone. They are breaking multiple laws, regulation and the BCOBS.

If you just drop pursuing this, YOU lose out and they will keep doing it to other people.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

A link to the FSA guidance. See page 12 onwards which explains what the bank must do when an unauthorised transaction is made - http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/consumer_info/know_your_rights_guide.pdf

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Well I tried, put it all in writing to CEO and got no where, even the 'executive team' were just as vile and unhelpful as the customer service team. Have received two letters, dated days apart stating the exact same thing and had signed with a booklet on how to complain to the obundsman. Am going to leave the money but will be complaining about the way I have been treated, never known a bank or people like these

Why would you leave the money? Get complaints in to the regulatory bodies and then send the bank a lba. Make sure you are willing to follow it up as banks get threatened with legal action every day.

If they dont respond to the lba then follow through and issue a claim through mcol.

Hi Sarah,

It's your prerogative, to take further action or not.

But as Renegade says, if you let them get away with this, the bank will continue to do it to you and others. They have no right to treat you in this way.

Can you confirm exactly what the bank have said in response to you.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)