Informal Overdraft Charges

Leonidas1010
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I am new to this site and was wondering if I could draw on your collective wisdom with my query! I have had a HSBC account for a while and get charges of £50 when I go am overdrawn (i.e. as money goes out and comes in I may be a little overdrawn at time to time!) for this - I have recieved numerous charges and was wondering if it is possible to claim back these charges - which prob amount to several hundreds of pounds. 99% of the time the account has a healthy positive balance. Any templates on offer or any advise will be much appreciated!

I too am new to the site and have a similar problem. I don't have an overdraft set up on my account and whilst on holiday, a couple of direct debits went out when there was insufficient money in the account. As soon as I came back (only a few days after the charges were added) I transferred money across to my account to put it back into positive figures, however obviously they still want to take the money. Is there any way that I will be able to claim this back?