scottcall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4307 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all my wife has had a visit from a scottcall "debt collector" today wanting £102.twenty p

from an old catalogue account now the last time we used that account was in 2005 and we swear down that we paid it but he said that they acquired it in 2009 can they force us to pay it

plus it was in a old name because it threw her for a couple of minutes and she said she didn't know.

when he said that he was going to the police do a fraud report and said to my wife to do the same

thing and ring him when she got the incident number. so basically what do we do

yours in hope dd

Mr scottcall debt collector has as much right to be on you're property as a snail

how will they force you to pay how exciting:smile:

if he comes back tell him to do one

sounds statue barred does not matter when the muppets acquired the account

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

I thought I had heard it all, but a powerless trespasser giving out unqualified legal advice takes the biscuit! Snotcall pah! Getting delusions of grandeur....:nono:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi most doorstep collectors are on commission on what they collect so will tell you that the sun wont rise in the morning if that would get you to make a payment so they get some cash.

dpick