advice needed

paul515
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, this is a very complicated issue.

i have found out my last home was reposessed only due to getting an attachment of earnings on my wages for council tax and the court officers told me when i rang about the reposession. i am unsure if my partner knew anything about it as she has lied and got us in trouble elsewhere. however the information i was given before was that a tree had damaged water and gas pipes under the house. we were trying to sell it anyway and the builder who came to the house agreed he would also buy it after the work was done. this was told to nram who i am told set up an agreement with us and the builder. this fell through as the builder fell ill. though the work was done on the house. we moved into another house that we agreed to buy from family friend. this was in february 2012, i found out about the repo on july 26th. i have never seen anything or anybody regarding this issue, no mail, no phonecalls or anything, unless my partner hid them. but i am named on the agreement, surely they should speak to me.

i have since set up on experian and i know this seems strange but no payment had been made since oct 2010, i have contacted my bank and nram to ask why, as it was a direct debit and my statements show they never tried to take it after oct 2010. i never noticed it not going out of bank, after over 6 years of no problem with the DD i never thought to check. i can see the house was reposesed in nov 2011, but we were still there until feb 2012.

any help/advice would be appreciated, i just dont see how this could happen without either nram or the court ever contacting me.