style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

last year i got nailed for due care, £150 fine and £750 costs + £15 victim surcharge (what bloody victim, !!!)

due to starting a new buisness i dropped a couple of payments, no court reminder or invite to tell the magistrates why i didnt pay just a snotty letter from MARSTONS. (cheshire courts dont give the option of explaining failure to the courts)

well, after a conversation i made a payment of £200 and offered some more in the next couple of weeks, paid again over the phone, then a week later they rang wanting another payment, i offered £100 this time and this was REFUSED (IS IT LEGAL TO REFUSE A PAYMENT?)

now we have mr baillif at the door, told him come back next week you can have £xxx, met him and paid. arranged the final payment for 2 weeks after and met him again and paid in full....including the£200 fee for him coming out.

now my gripe is the fact that marston refused the £100 payment (woman piut the fone down when i explained it was my belief that they must acceept ANY offer of payment....please correct me if i am wrong) and this is what triggered the £200 collection fee.

this i feel is wrong

so i complained, the reply was vague but they offered recordings of the phone calls for the sum of £10, so i sent payment off.

a few days later i got a transcript, just the initial call, nothing else, and a nice letter explaining i have to give them dates and times of the other calls !!!!!!!!

any advice ?

Pleased to report Marston Group have one less Bailiff this week! Mr Raymond Osborne had his certificate revoked in Winchester County Court on a Form 4 complaint! Also ordered to pay costs! Shows the system can work!

Any chance of posting the details, please? If OFT Credit Fitness Team don't know about this, it could be the complaint that triggers enforcement action, if it hasn't started already.

Pleased to report Marston Group have one less Bailiff this week! Mr Raymond Osborne had his certificate revoked in Winchester County Court on a Form 4 complaint! Also ordered to pay costs! Shows the system can work!

What was the action that triggered the Form 4, and did he try to pervert the hearing into pseudo litigation?

Hopefully another nail in Marstons, the phoenix like revival of the late unlamented Drakes. coffin.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!