Your help is required.

Guest NATTIE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest NATTIE

I have started this thread because I believe it will be useful to all members on this bank forum.

This is a research thread for now so to all you abbey winners and claimers I am asking you to help so that we can help people answer questions on charges.

I apologise in advance for not doing any research on the Abbey website prior to posting. I'm being LAZY so sorry.

My aim is to get the amounts that have been charged over 6 years from 2000 to today.

First up is Unpaid cheques Standing Orders and Direct Debits, what amounts have been charged in 2000 and what is now charged today.

What about if you go over an agreed or unagreed overdraft?

I will try and collate all your answers over the following days and post a comprehensive list next week to help the Mods and SIte Helpers to give a link to a list of charges and ease their workload, I hope.

Thanks to everyone in advance as I am no expert on Abbey

Thanks Karnevil for your post and I will be trying to get A Guide to Charges for Abbey on the threads this weekend. Any further help by Abbey claimers and winners would be helpful. Looks like I could be finding myself in the Abbey Successes section this weekend.