style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to everyone.

Can someone help,

Have received some info after three letters but still waiting for statments from 2000 to 2008.

Which calculation form do i use for credit card PPI,

which APR do i use and do i use 8% interest?

this PPI is still running on my credit card to scared to cancel it but also done know how to cancel it.

Bob Diamond was in charge of Morgan stanley what a surpise.

Thanks if you can help:?::???:

This is the spreadsheet to use for Credit Card PPI but you won't be able to complete it unless and until you have all of your statements.

FosRunningPPI v102.xls

The interest rate to use is the rate they were charging you on the card for purchases. If the rate changed over the period of time then use the average of the rate they charged you.

• 3 weeks later...

HI to all

Today had letter from Black horse refusing my PPi Complaint so pretty downhearted.

Barclaycard, Morgan stanley.

Having sent three letters req SAR and one failed SAR letter.

I have still not received copy statments from 2001 to 2008.

They now say they never received my last letter after a phone call to them today.

I have contacted the Post office and they emailed me copy of the person who signed for the special delivery so will send yet another letter today with copy of this signature.

Their delaying tactics get more elaborate by the day.

They sent me joint current account statements, completeley ignoring that i asked for Barclaycard statements.

They sent me a copy of the application form for MSDW, so if they have that then they must have copies of my statements,

the app form only has nine questions on it

what is the fourth question it has been blanked out and although it clearly says self employed on the app form someone hs ticked the Yes box for PPI.

My question whi is the IC and how do i complain to them about the merry go round i am having with BC

Many thanks

Edited by TIKTOK456
spelling mistake