Lloyds TSB Credit Card mystery £10 credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4356 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi. I've been in dispute with Lloyds TSB over an unenforceable credit card for nearly 3 years. Lloyds TSB & their various DCA's have accepted the account is unenforceable but they are still passing the account around on the DCA merry go round - which is fair enough.

Recently I received a letter from Lloyds TSB acknowledging my payment of £10 on to the account back in February - except I haven't made a payment on this account in almost 3 years. I am fully aware of the issue of the debt being legally time barred after 6 years and have no intention of making any payment to Lloyds TSB that may alter the date my debt becomes legal time barred.

2 months ago I wrote back to Lloyds and Fairfax Solicitors (who were then pursuing the debt on behalf of Lloyds) and made it clear to them that I hadn't paid a penny toward the debt in 3 years and suggested that this appeared to be nothing more than a blatant attempt to push back the legal time barring of the debt (i.e. the 6 years begins again). The next thing I get is a letter from the solicitor saying they've closed the file but almost immediately Robbers Way write to me.

Has anybody else heard of Lloyds TSB of anyone else applying payments to accounts which they allege have come from clients?

Brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooce's success's so far:

Capital One - 15% f & f saving £4,250

Barclaycard - 25% f & f saving £12,000

Blackhorse - reduced loan settlement saving £1,605

Cahoot - 15% f & f saving £2,740

MBNA - 20% f & f saving £26,800

Lloyds TSB 28% f & f saving £7,377

Total written off to date: £54,772!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your reply. I thought about that but I did the CCA & SAR 3 years ago. They cashed the cheques at the time and provided the information.

Brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooce's success's so far:

Capital One - 15% f & f saving £4,250

Barclaycard - 25% f & f saving £12,000

Blackhorse - reduced loan settlement saving £1,605

Cahoot - 15% f & f saving £2,740

MBNA - 20% f & f saving £26,800

Lloyds TSB 28% f & f saving £7,377

Total written off to date: £54,772!!!!!!!!!!!!!!