Derbyshire Home Loans now The Mortgage Works - possession order - advice needed

2Tiko
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks

Got a possession order and a date to attend court (16 July). I am panicking now and hubby is getting really stressed out about it.

No idea what to expect. We don't quality for legal aid and can't afford a lawyer.

Also saw a thread about claiming costs back? Can someone please enlighten me? Is there a link that explains this?

Halifax: WON - Following complaint to FOS I have been offered a refund of all interest and charges since entering DMP!:D

Co-op: admitted no CCA! Account now passed onto Fredrickson International.

Fredrickson International: referred them back to the Co-op as no CCA available!!!

Apologies - the lender is now The Mortgage Works, I had forgotten the account had moved from DHL:oops:

Halifax: WON - Following complaint to FOS I have been offered a refund of all interest and charges since entering DMP!:D

Fredrickson International: referred them back to the Co-op as no CCA available!!!

Hubby is a seasonal worker, i.e. no work between November and March. I was made redundant and am now self employed but not earning anywhere near as much as I used to.

Got behind with payments once before but was within the limits - i.e. didn't need to go to court. However, we got behind with the payments again over this winter and couldn't find the money needed to avoid us going to court. We have no family that we can ask for financial help either.

Have been served with the papers to attend the hearing. I did come up with a payment plan which they said they wouldn't contest. However, that was only verbal and not in writing!

Hi

Can you expand on what you mean when you say that you have come up with a payment plan?

Could you put up the figures and your Statement of Means ?

How much are the arrears?

What is the remaining term of the mortgage?

Is there equity in the property?

Have you requested that your lender puts something in writing?

If you are not sure bout anything get independent advice from a free agency such as CAB, Law Centre, Shelter etc

• dx100uk changed the title to Derbyshire Home Loans now The Mortgage Works - possession order - advice needed