style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4355 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will leave caggers to research the process to any company actually getting to the stage of the London Gazette announcing 'application to strike off' suffice it to say any company is given every opportunity to rectify matters prior to that point.

This a reply given to a claimant who is currently a client of Sherfarts and raised concerns to reading the London Gazette........

"In relation to the other point raised in your email I can confirm that we are aware of the issue which is been caused as a result of a change in accountants used by Shergroup Limited."

Yours truly, Chris Badger, BA (Hons)

Comments on a postcard please to Top Cag Bullsh*tters

WD

The question is will Sherfarce crash and burn, and the well blancoed Ms sandbrook phoenix it from somewhere like the Cayman Islands?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

So this chap is claiming a company seemingly going from "successful" to devestation literally overnight is purely because of a new accountant?

Has the new chap legged it with the till or something?

Or is it possible the new chap wasnt.... amenable to creativity in his role?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"In relation to the other point raised in your email I can confirm that we are aware of the issue which is been caused as a result of a change in accountants used by Shergroup Limited."

Yours truly, Chris Badger, BA (Hons)

WD

I believe the choice they had was between Bodgit & Scarper or Haddaway & Sh1te!

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So the "New" accountant files late, Ms Squeaky Clean Sandbrook denies all knowledge as she was in the USA, and all will still be smelling of roses in the Sherfarce garden, or will the smell of bovine manure still linger?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I believe the choice they had was between Bodgit & Scarper or Haddaway & Sh1te!

Thanks PT. You just made me laugh and fart at the same time.

I think you will find HMRC have a very long arm. If Claire Sandbrook thinks she's out of harm's way in the USA, she's in for a nasty shock.

Non hath fury like a Taxman Scorned!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For a 'major player' company to change accountants AND file late accounts would bring their 'viability' into question with their own creditors, let alone their insurers, and the taxman.

Has anyone thought about finding out if bailiffs commission is declared by the individual or the company?

All their 'additional fees' should be declared separately so that the government can see that their 'agents' do act in a manner outside their remit.

Basically the government don't care so long as they get the tax

Whatever the outcome they are tarnished....Perhaps some of the larger 'clients' eg Water Utilities will sit up and recognise they are not quite "whiter than white" as they depict themselves to be and, that it calls their judgment into disrepute to be seen to use them against their own customers.

Then there is the mystery that surrounds the 'Shercar' fiaso of the DVLA pulling the plug on them having access to records so soon after the MOJ awarding a lucrative contract..

WD

Edited by wonkeydonkey

Whatever the outcome they are tarnished....Perhaps some of the larger 'clients' eg Water Utilities will sit up and recognise they are not quite "whiter than white" as they depict themselves to be, that it calls their judgment into disrepute to be seen to use them against their customers.

Then there is the mystery that surrounds the 'Shercar' fiaso of the DVLA pulling the plug on them having access to records so soon after the MOJ awarding a lucrative contract..

WD

ooh, I missed that I think!! I know one of the Private Parking firms also had its access pulled by the DVLA for abuse the other day :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Been having a snoop around and I assume this is known (and is it actually legal)

http://www.sherforceplus.net/

"an easy and cheap alternative to formal applications for enforcement in the civil courts."

That reads to me like someone, either the Client who signs up, or the Debtor who will be the victim is to be made to believe that Bailiff's, acting as Bailiff's are on the case. It reads like, "Why pay court fees for the court bailliff's, when we can pretend to be bailiff's for much cheaper"

Some internal propoganda this looks like too

http://www.mosaicpublicity.co.uk/mosaic-tv/video07.aspx

Did we know they have an "investigative team" called Sherlock?!! (its on the video)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you CW

If you go to 02.41 of that video you will see the former self proclaimed 'head of accounts' to the company portrayed behind him...I have all the evidence to prove he was an arrogant individual with an ego the height of the 'Shard', that he crumbled to below ground level from his 'prominant' position after our 'clash' with him. which also resulted in Sherforce being put into an embarrassing position, it is interesting to note he is now listed among the foot soldiers titled Enforcement Officers and working for Sherforce.

WD

Thank you CW

If you go to 02.41 of that video you will see the former self proclaimed 'head of accounts' to the company portrayed behind him...I have all the evidence to prove he was an arrogant individual with an ego the height of the 'Shard', that he crumbled to below ground level from his 'prominant' position after our 'clash' with him. which also resulted in Sherforce being put into an embarrassing position, it is interesting to note he is now listed among the foot soldiers titled Enforcement Officers and working for Sherforce.

WD

Things that make you go HMMM, Dubious legality and evidence of spivvery imho

I think you will find that DVLA are blocking access to bailiff companies and PPCs because they have finally realised they are, in a large number of cases, being an unwitting party to fraud. If this goes on, perhaps, they will give Capita's subsidiary Vehicle Enforcement & Ancilliary Services (VEAS) the heave-ho from undertaking the enforcement of untaxed and uninsured vehicles.

Did a special clearance of the Sherforce Cheque and got the thumbs up today from the bank, given the news on the 29th May, I though it was better to get cleared funds rather than hang on to it and see what happens :)

I did make it clear that this was not an acceptance of SW terms and that Sherforce are still liable for the remaining balance.

Did a special clearance of the Sherforce Cheque and got the thumbs up today from the bank, given the news on the 29th May, I though it was better to get cleared funds rather than hang on to it and see what happens :)

I did make it clear that this was not an acceptance of SW terms and that Sherforce are still liable for the remaining balance.

Next Rounds on you thenthumb.gifthumb.gif

WD

Ideal. You have made it clear to them that the cheque Sherfarts sent you is an Interim Settlement and Full and Final Settlement is subject to them and SW sending a further cheque for the outstanding balance. As long as you have put this in writing to Sherfarts and SW before you banked the cheque, that should be okay. Any doubts, consult a Law Centre - they're free.

Excellent, they can be under no delusion that they are out of the mushroom fodder then,

Just yoinked this from elsewhere on the net.

'Total Number of Documented Trade Debtors / Bad Debt - 3

Total Value of Documented Trade Debtors / Bad Debt - £8,190'

Surely a Bailiff firm with over 8 grand of defaulted debt is not fit to hold Bailiff Contracts, especially public authority ones?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just yoinked this from elsewhere on the net.

'Total Number of Documented Trade Debtors / Bad Debt - 3

Total Value of Documented Trade Debtors / Bad Debt - £8,190'

Surely a Bailiff firm with over 8 grand of defaulted debt is not fit to hold Bailiff Contracts, especially public authority ones?

Opps not looking good then caled