style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4368 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I thought there might be those interested to hear that today ( 29th May 2012) both Sherforce Ltd and Shergroup Ltd have had notices from Companies House of applications to strike both companies from the Companies House register for failing to provide accounts.

Notices were also advertised in the London Gazette today of these applications. Personally, CS should be damned well ashamed of herself. You can get confirmation of the above by going onto the Companies House website. .....

I would not be surprised to hear that her companies are all bust.

Could not happen to a nicer person.....

WD

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just checked the Companies House website and your are correct.

When notification is advertised in the London Gazette this is seen by all solicitors, banks, finance companies etc.

Both applications appear to relate to Sherforce and Shergroup Ltd failing to provide accounts. There are quite a few other companies that are connected with Shergroup. I wonder whether any of these are also late in filing their annual accounts.

Such news does NOT look good for the High Court debt sector at all......

This could well send shockwaves through the parasitic non productive "Enforcement Industry" WD and TT.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/b7b2864d7af9bd7a7f6dc89ae416d96a/compdetails

It looks extremely bad on enforcers generally if they are seen not to be carrying out their Statutory Duties regarding their comanies governance. Add into this referral of evidence of wrongdoing in their day to day activities, regarding jenjubs and the ongoing Sherfarce/SW debacle with it's prima facie evidence of criminal behaviour, and it reflects very badly indeed on the entire Enforcement Industry.

This also affects the credibility of the MOJ by virtue of their apparent condoning of the behaviour of enforcement companies.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Surprising how useful having access to Companies House data is in real life.

Wonder what is going on?

It was a dodgy bailiff who brought me to this site and since then I've been able to help others avoid this unnecessary plague of locusts.

A few questions come into my mind.

IF the holder of a levy goes bust, would that make any levy 'null and void' ?

Or is the levy passed onto whoever the creditor is for the relevant debt, so that they can farm out to someone else ? I am thinking there is a process within the relevant laws, that allow for the transfer of the levy, subject to a certain procedure.

Also for those people that have been awarded any costs against Sherforce or they think that it is likely, should they be doing anything, just in case they are wound up ?

It might be worth someone with knowledge of this area, looking into some of these questions, just in case, as they will be raised at some point. I suspect that nothing will happen with Sherforce and they will apply for a late submission of their accounts or do something else. Call me a cynic, but I am sure that the debt industry will make sure nothing happens, that will hinder its ability to enforce debts.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

One bit is already in place, this odious little seminar

http://www.credittoday.co.uk/article/14034/online-news/free-webinar-on-enforcing-ccjs-

Perhaps the tide is now turning as more people discover they do have rights and these companies should respect them as much as their clients 'moral right' to collect from us poor repressed and distressed delinqent debtors.

Other 'interests' of Clair Sandbrook show as: Source: Company Check

SHERGROUP TECHNOLOGY LIMITEDActive

SHERWINS LIMITEDActive

SHERFORCE LIMITEDActive

BRAINTREE OFFICE VILLAGE MANAGEMENT LIMITEDActive

BURCHELL & RUSTON LIMITEDActive

SHERCURITY LIMITEDActive

SHERBOND LIMITEDActive

SHERCAR LIMITEDActive

SHERWOODS BPO LIMITEDActive

SHERGROUP LIMITEDActive

SHERIFFS LODGEMENT CENTRE LIMITEDActive

HIGH COURT ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS ASSOCIATION LIMITEDActive(Director Resigned 28/05/2010

)SHERBOND LIMITEDActive(Company Secretary Resigned 10/11/2006)

SHERCAR LIMITEDActive(Company Secretary Resigned 12/02/2007)

SHERWOODS BPO LIMITEDActive(Company Secretary Resigned 12/02/2007)

SHERGROUP LIMITEDActive(Company Secretary Resigned 10/11/2006)

SHERIFFS LODGEMENT CENTRE LIMITEDActive(Company Secretary Resigned 12/02/2007)

NATIONAL CRIMEBEATActive(Company Secretary Resigned 31/10/2004)

THE HIGH SHERIFFS' ASSOCIATION OF ENGLAND & WALESActive(Company Secretary Resigned 11/11/2002)

ENFORCEDIRECT LIMITEDDissolvedDissolved

SLC RESOURCES LIMITEDDissolved

SHERIFF DIRECT LIMITEDDissolved

SHERIFFS DIRECT LIMITEDDissolved

THE SHERWOODS GROUP LIMITEDDissolved

THE LEX CORPORATION LIMITEDDissolved

SHERWOODS INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LIMITED

@ unclebulgaria, I don't think a levy would be transferable to another enforcement company, or a saeleable asset like a debt sold on to bottom feeders like snotcall. I would have thought that if the bailiff co went bump, the levy is effectively abandoned, and a new enforcer would have to seek their own levy. Thoughts anyone?

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Other 'interests' of Clair Sandbrook show as: Source: Company Check

SHERGROUP TECHNOLOGY LIMITEDActive

SHERWINS LIMITEDActive

SHERFORCE LIMITEDActive

BRAINTREE OFFICE VILLAGE MANAGEMENT LIMITEDActive

BURCHELL & RUSTON LIMITEDActive

SHERCURITY LIMITEDActive

SHERBOND LIMITEDActive

SHERCAR LIMITEDActive

SHERWOODS BPO LIMITEDActive

SHERGROUP LIMITEDActive

SHERIFFS LODGEMENT CENTRE LIMITEDActive

HIGH COURT ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS ASSOCIATION LIMITEDActive(Director Resigned 28/05/2010

)SHERBOND LIMITEDActive(Company Secretary Resigned 10/11/2006)

SHERCAR LIMITEDActive(Company Secretary Resigned 12/02/2007)

SHERWOODS BPO LIMITEDActive(Company Secretary Resigned 12/02/2007)

SHERGROUP LIMITEDActive(Company Secretary Resigned 10/11/2006)

SHERIFFS LODGEMENT CENTRE LIMITEDActive(Company Secretary Resigned 12/02/2007)

NATIONAL CRIMEBEATActive(Company Secretary Resigned 31/10/2004)

THE HIGH SHERIFFS' ASSOCIATION OF ENGLAND & WALESActive(Company Secretary Resigned 11/11/2002)

ENFORCEDIRECT LIMITEDDissolvedDissolved

THE LEX CORPORATION LIMITEDDissolved

SHERWOODS INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LIMITED

OUCH WD, mega shockwaves, It doesn't look good for Ms Sandbrook, of the smarmy blog entries.

A few questions come into my mind.

IF the holder of a levy goes bust, would that make any levy 'null and void' ?

Or is the levy passed onto whoever the creditor is for the relevant debt, so that they can farm out to someone else ? I am thinking there is a process within the relevant laws, that allow for the transfer of the levy, subject to a certain procedure.

Also for those people that have been awarded any costs against Sherforce or they think that it is likely, should they be doing anything, just in case they are wound up ?

It might be worth someone with knowledge of this area, looking into some of these questions, just in case, as they will be raised at some point. I suspect that nothing will happen with Sherforce and they will apply for a late submission of their accounts or do something else. Call me a cynic, but I am sure that the debt industry will make sure nothing happens, that will hinder its ability to enforce debts.

The points you raise are indeed in need of answers and with some urgency there are caggers awaiting results to Stay of execution, detailed assessment hearings, Interpleaders, refunds etc etc where do they stand at the moment? perhaps Ms Sandbrook would care to come on Cag and clear up a few of these issues???

WD

The points you raise are indeed in need of answers and with some urgency there are caggers awaiting results to Stay of execution, detailed assessment hearings, Interpleaders, refunds etc etc where do they stand at the moment? perhaps Ms Sandbrook would care to come on Cag and clear up a few of these issues???

WD

In the case of refunds, one would think they take a place in the queue with other creditors behind HMRC unfortunately. Would not all legal action and cases being handled by Sherfarce in County Court be affected or have to be terminated, as they would no longer have legal; capacity to proceed, and be referred back to the creditor?

There does appear to be something afoot - let's hope it isn't for the better. The CEO has left these shores for a life over "the pond", even having resigned as a Councillor. Let us just hope this does not become an offshore Phoenix Company.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There does appear to be something afoot - let's hope it isn't for the better. The CEO has left these shores for a life over "the pond", even having resigned as a Councillor. Let us just hope this does not become an offshore Phoenix Company.

That may well be a distinct possibility, so would the contracts and arrangements of Sherfarce, minus any liabilities like VAT and other HMRC issues, vest in the new company? If this indeed was to happen, MOJ had better be careful imho

Edited by brassnecked

Seriously, IMHO I wouldn't have thought that life would suit her...she thrives on the thought she is a 'somebody' and I suspect she will be seen as a 'nobody' on foreign soil?

WD

Thank you Sherforce...... Your timing could not be better...... Add failure to produce annual accounts to my 'week of action letters' :)

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/sherforce

Even provided me with a handy link that the MP's and SW non executive directors can click on to help reinforce SF's unsuitability as SW preferred choice of enforcement officers.

Edited by Jemjubs

"@ unclebulgaria, I don't think a levy would be transferable to another enforcement company, or a saeleable asset like a debt sold on to bottom feeders like snotcall. I would have thought that if the bailiffco went bump, the levy is effectively abandoned, and a new enforcer would have to seek their own levy. Thoughts anyone?"

Is there anyone out there with a definitive view on this? I understand that in the normal course of events, if you want to switch HCEO the levies can follow you. So how would that be different if you moved from an HCEO? The levy cannot be seen as an asset by the OR surely?

Wow, I wonder what made her go 'across the pond', their legal system is completely different to ours, for example the Payday lenders are banned in many US states and Canada won't allow them to operate 'cross border'.

I hope she also knows enough USA slang to know what a 'rubber necked flour flusher; is..... (showing my age here).

"@ unclebulgaria, I don't think a levy would be transferable to another enforcement company, or a saeleable asset like a debt sold on to bottom feeders like snotcall. I would have thought that if the bailiffco went bump, the levy is effectively abandoned, and a new enforcer would have to seek their own levy. Thoughts anyone?"

Is there anyone out there with a definitive view on this? I understand that in the normal course of events, if you want to switch HCEO the levies can follow you. So how would that be different if you moved from an HCEO? The levy cannot be seen as an asset by the OR surely?

My random thoughts, personal Bankruptcy removes ones debts, and in that situation, a Bailiff's Levy becomes invalid - a Bailiff can only formally recover his fees from us by going to County Court and attempting to win a CCJ, as I understand it, thus, any "debt" owed to the Bailiff for his fees is invalid - and so, at least in that case the OR is not seeing a levy as an asset -

Given that most levies, were the goods removed, would be lucky to get £50 at auction I doubt an OR for a Bailiff going into liquidation would see it as an asset either.

It seems to me, that if one starts thinking in terms of the Human Rights Act etc, I doubt it could be legally enforceable to transfer a "right" or "claim to a right" to force entry into a private dwelling.

What I am thinking is, your new Bailiff wants to get his fees, you have taken him to court for an assessment and or complaint, or he is attempting a CCJ against you, how does the new Bailiff prove that the Levy is valid, that the levy was gained lawfully, via peaceful entry and so on? He effectively only has the word of the Official Receiver who is already several people and potentially several months removed from when the Levy took place...

Wow, I wonder what made her go 'across the pond', their legal system is completely different to ours, for example the Payday lenders are banned in many US states and Canada won't allow them to operate 'cross border'.

I hope she also knows enough USA slang to know what a 'rubber necked flour flusher; is..... (showing my age here).

Makes me wonder, they don't actually have Bailiff's in the US!

Outside of Home Repossessions which iirc are generally carried out by Special Police Officers, an attempt to walk into someones Land to levy has a good chance of BANG BANG! It would also be easy enough to shoot the Bailiff/s at the door and claim he/they were trying to break in so you assumed they were tresspassers. Maybe she thinks she can move into the Bail Bond/Bounty Hunting profession :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I read she was going to start a 'security advice' business over there, shame they closed Sing Sing it would have been the perfect practice platform for her...... from the inside?

WD

Edited by wonkeydonkey

Perhaps she wanted to star alongside Dog the Bounty Hunter as a UK sidekick toting a .357 magnum or a Browning 9mm. That would be a funny sight as the magnum could break her arm with the recoil

Although a fine for not filing accounts on time or having her companies struck from the Register of Companies is unlikely to worry Claire Sandbrook, a letter or phone call from The Insolvency Service is likely to have her messing her knickers... especially if it's from their Companies Investigation Branch. They take BS from no-one. The only other one I know who will have her cacking herself is HMRC's "Ghost Squad". They covertly investigate companies and when they catch up with the directors, etc., it's a case of you proving them wrong - and they're scary.

Sorry, messed up this post....so this post is out of order. Just pointing folk to CS's Twitter pages. She's having a good time in the USA it seems!

Edited by builders bum
original posted in error