Ok what now * * WON * *

Allyxia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6386 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yeh thats what I meant.

Do they send the chque with their T & Cs?

If so keep the cheque and amend the T & Cs. so if they say you except this in F & F strike that part out and supplement that you are going to still claim the interest.

I agree with you fully, Im in the same boat with HSBC at the moment, as Ive been forced to take out an overdraft because of these charges. But hey they can live another day as i got bigger fish to fry at the moment!!

Im consultanting this PM so up to my ears in court docs and p[ych reports, but I promise you ive read about somethign simular to yours and I will have a good look for it tomro for you!!

Ive decided to extend my Od with HSBC to push through my last 2 big claims 1 for 1550 b4 cost and interest and the other 3k b4 cost and intest so its worth it for me!!!

Allyxia

KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOUR MONEY - EVEN WHEN IT GETS TOUGH

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

HSBC £1200 - Settled in Full

Cap 1 2 X £100 - Settled in Full

Nationwide £1641 - Settled in Full inc Default and CCJ Removed by Court Order

NatWest £2215.60- Settled in Full and Removed Default Natice

Woolwich £3690 - Settled in Full

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh thats what I meant.

Do they send the chque with their T & Cs?

If so keep the cheque and amend the T & Cs. so if they say you except this in F & F strike that part out and supplement that you are going to still claim the interest.

I agree with you fully, Im in the same boat with HSBC at the moment, as Ive been forced to take out an overdraft because of these charges. But hey they can live another day as i got bigger fish to fry at the moment!!

Im consultanting this PM so up to my ears in court docs and p[ych reports, but I promise you ive read about somethign simular to yours and I will have a good look for it tomro for you!!

Ive decided to extend my Od with HSBC to push through my last 2 big claims 1 for 1550 b4 cost and interest and the other 3k b4 cost and intest so its worth it for me!!!

Thanks honey - usually they send letters saying words along the lines of this is paid in f&F and cashing the cheque means that. Will need to be sure before I cash - or I will keep cheque and write back stating my position and pay cheque in week or so's time. But they are not going to get me.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

yeh giz thats what I meant - hang onto the cheque. at the end of the day its YOUR claim so you set the T & Cs, I would advise them that you will be informing the court etc etc. If I was in your shoes thats what I would do.

Even if they still came back with the same of rubbish about "cashign the cheque", im not entirely convinced that they can enforce that F and F, part if you cross it out out and clearly state you intend to pursue to court and you accept the cheque as part settlement.

BTW how much extra in £s is the interest worth?

Cilit - thanks - how you bTW?

Allyxia

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

Got it now. Well I dont blooming blame you in that case as thats amounts to as much as my claim!!!!

REminds me of Natwest and my default!!

They are willing to pay me £1100 but they wont remove the £300 (all charges I add) registered default!!!!!!

Nutters

Off to work now speak later.

Allyxia

After 2 long weeks in the wilderness - they finally found my paperwork!!

Im heart broken as my short term telephone love affair with Steve from Case Management Manchester County Court, must now draw to an end!!

As I type the file that brought us together, is being transported back to the grey skys of Methyr!!!!

Ah well, he did, wish me good luck in his parting words, for I fear my lovies we shall never speak again, as my next cases will be filed in Aberdare (to save on those muppets at Merthyr!!).

So I guess I sit back now, and wait for my hearing date yes?

Any ideas how long they set those ahead? (esp as im think thing there are no "test" cases going ahead at the moment?)

Allyxia

No news today!!!!!!!!

May even ring the court tomorow to find out whats happening with my case since its been returned to them!!!

Allyxia

Ok Plot is thickening!!!

Had letter off Cap Quest today (natwest debt collector) Threatening me with court action following an investigation on me which reveals Im employed!!!!!!! Well we can see they dont read this site otherwise theyd realise Im on Mat leave and have no income for time being!!!

Very menacing letter saying that a court will summons me under oath to give details of my income, any property I have for sales towards this debt and details of my children!!!

If I refuse I will go to prison!!!!

Ok this letter is very very bad to say the least!!!!! Idiots!!!!

Rang them up gave them a Mouthful told them to bog off and contact Cobbletts!!!

Rang up coblers who said nothing more to me than:-

We've sent our AQ in and we assume youve done the same, so its in the hands of the judge now!!!!!

So Guys it looks like I wont be getting any settlement yet!!!!

Telephone the court who claimed me form had been transferred to them "by mistake" from Manchester - dear gawd give me strength!!!!

So after explianing in great detail that it was those mupets who tansferred me case by mistake they claim they couldnt find my case work!!!!

They phones back after an hour to say they located my file in a box!!!!!

After pushing them, they confirmed it will go up in fornt of a judge maybe this week or maybe next week!!!! They only have a judge in court two days per week (maybe thats coz Jones the Judge is Jones the farmer the other days and not including being Jones the Preacher on a sunday eh!!!)

Anyboy know what going on coz I certainly dont!!!!!

Allyxia

God knows Ally,:|

my court are about as useful as a hot water bottle in the sahara too!

I was told today that because they are a bigger court than Northampton they allow longer for the AQ to be returned.......yeah that really makes sense, bigger court, more Jonesies, less efficient!!

Don't these high and mighty people get right on your wick!! :-x

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

What concerns me is that most people who ring up cobblers get told something:

either

Offer been sent

Cheque in post etc etc

People who are behind my dates for AQ have been settled now so as you can see...............

Allyxia

Yeah, I know what you mean!!

I really don't know how they decide who gets paid first, or at what stage!!

Flick of a coin perhaps?? :eek:

Aye but at least they are telling other people when they are being settled I basically got "see you in court" Spookie!!!

Allyxia

Spookie? :-o What, their reply, or my Avatar???

Blimey Ally

What a bunch of &*^%$"**. What are they up to now.

Unless i'm missing something. What has it got to do with whether you are employed or not, Income, children:confused: . You just want your money back what they have taken from you in the past

If they have sent their AQ and you have sent yours in. I would try and be patient (If possible) until next Thursday before you try the court again.

It's a strange one from Natwest. Very strange.

Don't panic. All will come good

Yeh theat malarky came from their debt collectors coz part of my £1.5K claim contains £300 of charges which are in negative balence (see default removal) so I think they are trying to pursue that £300 through the courts. When I spoke to Crap Quest, I said do you realise your clients have offered me £1200 to settle out of court but I turned it down because I want my court fees back. They were all erm and ums!

Put it this way I was not holding back when I spoke to them - how dare they send letters out like that. She said - do you realise youve been on the fon for 4.25 minutes and you havent let me say a word yet - I said yes and Im bloody well paying for the call so shut up and let me talk!!!

CheekY Mare wanted me to send them all my court papers and such, I said no way bog off, speak toyour client, Im under no legal obligationt o do anything with you. I worte to you to tell you the amount is in dispute and thats all im going to do!!!

What strange by all account fromtalking to otehr Natwest people is the fact cobblers have said what they have said because to everyone else who rings them they get a direct answer as to what stage their claimis at!!!

So who knows why Ive ****ed them off !!!

Allyxia

OK nothing in todays post.

I think we can safetly say, Thay are not about to settle on my case any time soon then?

So dont know what to expect now. Wait for my day in Court then!

Allyxia

OK nothing in todays post.

I think we can safetly say, Thay are not about to settle on my case any time soon then?

So dont know what to expect now. Wait for my day in Court then!

It may sound a bit of putting, but i would leave it till next Thursday to try and see if anything is sorted out.

If not. Then go to your local (court that is) and see what's going off.

It sounds like they have made a right pickle of your claim. Finding it in boxes, moving it around the blo*dy country etc

Tony apprecaite your views but to be honest if I hadnt phoned the court on tues I think my file would have stayed in that box.

Nah they've had enough time to sort this lot out Im going to ring them on friday!!!

And Monday

And Wednesday......you getthe point.

Im in court next thrus for a matter relating to my other claism !!!!!

Allyxia

Tony - you have been there when is mattered!!!!

Beside You will have spent all your money whilst I am cashing mine!!!! - nah just teasing!!!

At least you are sticking around till my bitter end!!!

Mystic Giz - I think you are right huney!!! - though why I dont know!!!!

If they do its a phone call from ally to the cobblers!!!

Giz? Can I hang onto the cheque (not cash it) and send them a letter saying default off or you get your cheque back and off to court or do I have to send the cheque back?

Allyxia

Tony - you have been there when is mattered!!!!

Beside You will have spent all your money whilst I am cashing mine!!!! - nah just teasing!!!

At least you are sticking around till my bitter end!!!

Mystic Giz - I think you are right huney!!! - though why I dont know!!!!

If they do its a phone call from ally to the cobblers!!!

Giz? Can I hang onto the cheque (not cash it) and send them a letter saying default off or you get your cheque back and off to court or do I have to send the cheque back?

Depends how they word it - but after Jonnis court case I would be very reluctant to cash it until I hadsomething in writing.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.