pastdue credit solutions (BT vision account)

sonway
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4416 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help

I started a BT vision account in 2010 which i felt was totally mis sold to me as they quoted £9.99 a month and then decided it was £19.99 a month so i cancelled it. I am now been chased by the above company for the total sum of £631.35!!!!!! and apparently they are gunna take me to court. What do i do here? please.:mad2:

--- On Sun, 28/8/11, BT Vision Support wrote:

Response xxxxxxxxx 28/08/2011 11:57 AM

Dear ,

I have received your e-mail sent yesterday (27 August) about the letter you have received.

I am sorry to learn that you were mis-sold BT Vision service and I certainly understand your concern over the balance due now. I definitely will look into this for you but I require BT Vision account number for the same.

Your BT account number starts with two letters followed by eight digits i.e AB12345678. Kindly forward me your BT Vision account number so that I can further investigate the details for you.

I also tried calling you on 01 this morning on couple of occasions but there was no answer. I left a message on your voicemail to let you know I called. I will look forward to the requested account details and meanwhile if there is anything else that I can help you with then please feel free to write to me.

Yours Sincerely

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Digital Care Advisor

exactly why i have moved provider, i dont mind paying anything that i owe but i know this bill is incorrect. A friend of mine has also had problems with them, she received a bill for £201 and she continued to dispute it, the real bill was £11.04!

No company is perfect, but when they are this bad, they seriously need to train their employees.

They should take a leaf out of Truecall' customer service, each and every time I have had any kind of issue with my box of tricks, they have sorted it there and then!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

"they seriously need to train their employees."

Why is it, that whenever I telephone a company who announce that, "All calls are recorded for staff training", I just know that I'm about to deal with their only untrained one?

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!