Fined for driving in a bus lane

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4415 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, hope you can help.

My partner has received a fine for driving in a bus lane on 4.4.12, it happened at 5.48am!

Are bus lanes in use at that time or are they always in use. Also we aver that the weather was so bad and that the rain and sleet made it difficult to judge whether he was in a bus lane at the time, there was a heavy covering of sleet on the road so the markings were not discernable.

Do you think it is worth appealing against the charge or just paying it to get rid of it?

Thanks guys

Monx

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Cheers for that Conniff

I suppose it would be better to try to appeal but I am not feeling too good at the moment and all the fight has gone out of me! I will email and say that we dont feel it is warranted due to the markings on the road being covered with sleet and that the lane wasnt actually being used by buses a that time.

Thanks

Monx

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).