FiL CCJ against him - landlord/agent faking a guarantor notice - now sherforce extortionate fees!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They have forty days to reply and they are straight days, not working days...must say to their credit, they used to get them out reasonably quickly but as the Big Chief Sandbrook hopped it to the USA I think the Indian Braves and Squaw's left behind might be lacking direction, perhaps they need to have Heap Big Pow Wow to get their act together??

WD

if they did there jobs properly in the first place instead of trying there luck they probably wouldnt get as much flack..... imcompatance springs to mind

sherforce been at it again..........just recieved yet another notice55 hand deliverd but they didnt even have the guts to knock this time.......this is just a joke as they no the said person doesnt or has never lived here...............and his excuses on the phone where unbelievable...........im fuming to say the least :-x

ok this afternoon we recieved a letter saying the writ of fi fa had been stayed pending a hearing in july........... is that good or bad??? i dont understand the wording lol:???:

• 1 month later...

just an update........ we had the hearing in july and the stay is in place now as long as we keep up the payments to the claimant........ but strangely we recieved another letter just this weekend saying the court accepted our variation order of payment.......... confusing eh...which is for less than the payment that was ordered at the hearing.... i think the courts have slightly messed up here lol...........also thanks to wd off here for the excellant help a patiance so far:-)

hi pt..........we are just going to continue paying what the judge originally set for now until it is clarified whats going on as i dont think the court in question quite knows to be honest.....one thing for certain is that the court will be getting a very harsh complaint. As if they had done there jobs properly this thread wouldnt exist

• dx100uk changed the title to FiL CCJ against him - landlord/agent faking a guarantor notice - now sherforce extortionate fees!!