Vodafone - termination fee

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

@ ShaneG2009

Got your PM> i'm sorry but I don't get on here much nowadays although I do look in regularly.

With my (read my daughters) case, after I challenged them on the charges the account was called back from Freds and we have heard nothing since. No letters from VF. No letters from any DCA-Nothing. I am yet to hear of any court cases that VF have taken but once (if ) this debt gets soldto a DCA, they may try the court route but if that happens I will try the unlawful charges route. At the moment I am quite happy letting sleeping dogs lie. If my health improves I may become more proactive.

Sorry that I can't offer more than that.

• Haha 1

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I have had reason to call Vodafone today about cancelling my contract. They were rude and slagged me off without putting me on hold!

I am a One Net customer and pay just under £70 per month in rental... for what I do not know!

Managers have promised ot call me back to no avail- the are too busy and Vodafone expect me to sympathise with their staffing levels!!

Hi HIteshChauhan,

Thanks for making me aware of your concerns. This is clearly not the level of service we expect our agents to provide to our customers.

If you'd like me to assist you further could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here quoting the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK