Castlebridge Credit (Payday Express)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4456 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Made payment of £50 on agreed date by BACS into bank details they provided me. Now getting emails saying I have failed to make payment and therefore broken my repayment plan! So where the hell has my money gone?? Not sure what to do??

Ignore it. As long as you have proof that you sent it to the account they gave you, then you are ok. If you are unsure, WRITE to them ( don't phone) and ask them to investigate and confirm. It might be a simple case of crossed wires.

So first, write to them and ask them to investigate ( include a transaction number, DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BANK INFO). Then post their reply to you. For now, just keep paying as per the original agreement.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thanks guys, I sent an email saying that no further payments will be made until I find out where the money went. Depending on what the reply is, I will say that I will involve the police. Honestly what is their problem? Are they that bored? They r getting their money for crying out what more do they want?

Hi hun, it really is just cause they don't like not being in control of payments!

They all notorious for it - wind up merchants as well as sharks

Your money will have gone somewhere, I wouldn't hesitate to get the police involved if it has been a number of days since payment has been made

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

Youve paid the money to the account they said. You have proof.

Wait and see what their reply is. If they still say they havent recieved it, send the letter of dispute into the company, and contact your local police. Get a crime number, and contact the OFT and FOS stating the crime number and as much info as you can.

make sure to do all this by recorded delivery letter and keep a copy for yourself so you have undeniable proof.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D