Talk Talk take 2 payments a month

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4443 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

Ok, Talk Talk took money from my partner's account as per the bill due on the 5th March. All ok so far. Then on the 29th March, they attempt to take out another payment that we had no prior knowledge of. We had no notification of this, so it was unexpected, and my partner had transferred money to my a/c to pay the rent, and hadn't received his wages yet, so there wasn't sufficient funds in the a/c. For this, he was charged an unpaid item fee by his bank ( Co op) for £15.

When he called Talk Talk, they said there was no manager to speak to, and that this payment was taken out early due to the bank holiday, but the bank holiday isn't until the 9th March! So that's rubbish. Really, anyone any idea where we stand legally with this?? The bank suggest that we get Talk Talk to pay the £15! I can't believe that Talk Talk can legally just dip into your account whenever they want - twice in one month! I will write to them explaining the issue, but where do we actually stand with this, does anyone know, and what can we demand?

Thankyou!