Sky complaint unanswered about incorrect bill signed for by Sky 26/01/12

newbie5000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4434 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Basically i went back to Sky on a half price offer. They messed up the bill and tried to change the terms with me been overcharged by £15 and then 1x4 months half price then another 1 x6 months only if i emauiled them and requested. This was after numourous emails about the issue. I cancelled the direct debit and wrote a complaints letter to them, signed for on the 26/01/12. Since then my services have been suspended and i received a letter requesting the incorrect payment (which sky admit themselves in the emails is wrong) or further action would be taken.

This was received early February and i have not heard anything further since. What action should i now take since i have nothing to say this matter is closed and which regulatory body to i go to. I am expecting a breach of contract letter with hugh charges soon and would like to put this to bed before it comes to that. I am seeking to pay what is owed up to the date they suspended my services only at the rate i went back on with possible compensaton for the letters emails etc. I have no intention of staying with Sky. I beleive they have breached the contract by knowingly overcharging me and still expecting me to pay it.

Thanks

sorry to clarify you emailed them about the wrong amounts? did they not resolve it via email?

i would have expected them to reply to you letter well before now.

Maybe a final letter/email?

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Hi

They would just not see they were wrong via Email which is why i had produced the complaints letter outlining what the charges should be as per my deal when i returned. They never got back to me with this letter even though i have the recorded slip showing they have signed for it. I will do a follow up letter but what timescale should i give them for a reply

i think they state you should have a reply within 28 days but generally they respond within a week

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Just emailed them now asking why the complaint has not been addressed. Will see what their reply is. Received a text from PDCS this morning who are associated with Sky so wondering if they have farmed it out already.

• 3 weeks later...

No contact from Sky but i have received a letter from Past Due Credit solution for £8.05 for their client BSkyB. What should my next course of action be, should it be a stern letter to Sky or a response to Past credit. I do not want to pay the sum has i do not know if i will be liable for further amounts.

you can log into your account online and check to see if the relevant credits have been applied. From your posts I aaume the balance requested was higher than what has now been requested?

Once a balacne has been passed to a DCA this is the final blance on the account and nothing else will be added.

No contact from Sky but i have received a letter from Past Due Credit solution for £8.05 for their client BSkyB. What should my next course of action be, should it be a stern letter to Sky or a response to Past credit. I do not want to pay the sum has i do not know if i will be liable for further amounts.

If you are unsure of the accuracy of the bill, I would let PDCS know that you are in communincation with Sky and you do not agree with the amount they say is owed, and until your dispute is resolved with Sky you will not be paying this. (then personally I would ignore any communications with them)

I would also email the CEO of bskyb jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com as you seem to have exhausted their usual customer services and see if his department can shed some light onto this subject, and sort you a correct bill.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar