multiple PDLs....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So according to LS I don't have a loan with the email I have always been using, even though I can still log in with that address, they refuse due to 'data protection' to reply to emails from that address.

After using the live chat with QQ and complaining about my credit file if they really did sell yo ARC I got the following email:

To further clarify the matter, the loan in question was issued on 03/January/2012. There are no secondary loans issued on your account.

Regarding the Notice of Debt Referral and your inquiry about credit reporting, we must advise you that ARC Europe Ltd. is collecting on QuickQuid's behalf. Therefore, no reporting has been made with the Credit Reference Agency at this time. If you would like to make a payment, please contact the debt collection agency below:

ARC (Europe) Ltd 01932 251000

Should I reply to them saying that as my debt isn't sold to ARC then I do not need to communicate with ARC and shall therefore be looking to set up the repayment plan with them (QQ) and for it to be the same as the one I had set up with ARC?

Currently I don't have an online account as QQ closed it so can't view it online :(

The only think I like about using ARC is that I have set up a S/O and QQ won't do that. I do however have their bank details now as long as they are correct, I could use a prepaid card though.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok So card cancelled, fraud alert on account. Have recived emails from QQ and Swift sterling asking me to contact payment services. Nothing from PDE as yet. Only an email offering me the chance to roll over the loan. No way. Whats my next move. Should I when I get paid do a bank transfer to the bank details I have for these institutions for a nominal sum or wait it out? Thanks to these forums I feel much better about things. Just want to know my next move. Thanks a lot

• 3 weeks later...