Payday express bank account

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4469 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Can anyone help me out please?

I have been paying money to PDE into a barclays account now they say they have not received my money and that they bank with RBS:|:-x:|.

Does anyone have there axctual bank details?

They do have a Barclays a/c as well as many other bank accounts... Why don't you ask them to confirm where they would like you to deposit money and get onto to your bank to do chargeback and get police involved as your money has obviously gone somewhere For future payments I'd Money Shop it cash only accepted I think - you should get a receipt Hope you get to the bottom of it ! They are probably all known for it, classic line is we can't find payment (can't think why!)

Edited by asmilecostsnothing

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

This is all the limited info I have. You can go in with cash to any Money Shop - you will need your loan agreement numberand cash only accepted. I would certainly have used this option but didn't find out about it until the last payment and what further reinforces this for me is why are there so many accounts of people receiving refunds related to PDE by going into a Money Shop? Another thing that comes to mind is has your account been passed on - ie. with Castlebridge or a debt collector as they will ask you to pay in somewhere different? I paid PDE into a Barclays a/c many times

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

Taken from a post found dated 30/8/11 where someone had defaulted on a Payday Express Loan- they were given these as ways to pay... Cash at any money shop store- Debit card by calling our office on either of our free phone numbers - Cheque/Postal orders, to the address below Hello to the 4 guests!!!!

Did your PDL state the barclays account was the correct one? If so and you have it in writing, contact them again. If it is the correct one, but still claim its not, then contact the OFT/FPS and the police.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Howdy,

I've a sort code/ bank account for Payday Express that's an RBS account? More than happy to share but unwilling to do online as unwilling to upset the (excellent) moderators by posting online?

I'd suggest (as Asmile has already done so) asking Payday Express to confirm themselves.