Sky And Direct Debits

snowdragon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4475 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Our bank has informed us they are cancelling all our direct debits as we are very overdrawn and each returned direct debit is costing us £8 (Barclays ) now Sky have tried to take out a payment of £35 even though I advised them it would not be in,I lost my job in Jan and am on £67.50 a week JSA,they have now blocked my tv services (was not told they were doing this ) until it is paid either by Credit or Debit card which right now I have not got.I was promised someone would call me today to discuss my options but not had a call just an email saying they can not phone me as my account is overdue and my services blocked,have asked how can I pay if have no card,they are now sending me a giro slip to pay at the bank.It could take days for it to come they said and then they have to wait for it to get to them before I get services back,have asked for a lower package as it should cost us £50+ which is a lot for just a basic package but just keep getting told unless I reinstate the direct debit they can not help? Sorry this is so long.

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I am afraid they will not reinstate unless dd is provided.

If you were to set up a dd once you they have received your payment the services will switch it back on. Then if the dd was cancelled after this they would send you out an invoice for payment each month ( costs and extra £4pm tho) and as long they receive the payment for the payment due date there should not be any problems :wink:

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)