Your Move House Sale Advert

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, im quite baffled and confused here.

Last August 2011 i decided to used Your-Move to sell my house.So the chap from the estate agency arrived and we agreed to terms and i signed all the relevant paperwork and was given the verbally the impression that the house will sell within 30 days! (I doubted that to be honest). So the estate agent chap, rushed me into accepting an advertising pack to feature the house and said that it would come of the sale of the property and help the property to be sold even faster. The 30 days went and guess what because they didnt sell the house i told them i am not using them anymore.

The house is not on sale anymore and i decided to keep it for the time being.

Since all this i have received 2 letters (1 in December 2011) and another (12 March 2012).

I called the number on letter 1 in December to make a complaint that i have been misled on the matter and not prepared to pay.The person on the other end of the phone assured me he will get the local person from the estate agency to ring me.I only had a missed call from them last week (2months later!).

And in the letter i received now. Your-Move are threatening with Weston Credit Services and or solicitiors and to charge and if i font pay the full balance within 7 days i will get charged £30 plus 1% interest.

What should i do? Any feedback is welcome

Thanks

This is more of a legal contract issue and not debt collection.

The contract has to allow for the penalties that they state in their letter. If it does and you accepted them, then unless you can now make the case for unfairness or their failure to deliver on the contract terms, you will be faced with coming to payment arrangement.

You therefore need to read the contract and enter into a dispute with Your Move, making the case that they failed to honour their side of the contract or miss-sold the contract to you e.g gave you misleading information. Send a complaint letter making your case and ask for details of their complaints procedure including any referral to the relevant ombudsman/arbitration service.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread