tax credits

jumeau4972
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4471 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello wonder if someone can help me i have just recived a letter from tax credits and said that my award has been selected for an enquiry they said they r working closely with a credit agency and saying that the checks that they have done is not the same as the information they hold for me. it shows thusband who doesnt live here any more and they said that the information that we have shows that there may be another adult living at your address,

this letter is sarcing me and i have just got out of my last dreppresing because of this, it happened last year as well, and i dont think i can go though it again, is this just a standed letter or do i need to worry! please cansomeone help

Hi and welcome.

We are seeing more and more cases like yours.

Try not to worry, if you KNOW you are doing nothing wrong then you should be able to prove it to them.

Is there any reason why your husband is listed at yours? Does he get any post there - bank statements etc?

Is he paying rent or mortgage for the place he is at now? You may need to provide evidence that he is living elsewhere.

Who is the other person they say is living at your house?

I think, it is up to tax credits to prove that you are doing wrong, but if you have enough ammunition to prove you are in the right, it may speed things along a bit.

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

Hi Welcome to CAG,

This is becoming a familiar scenario, you

most probably have financial links to your

husband showing on your credit reference

files, so you need to check Equifax and Experian to

see what information is there.

Use the credit reference agencies 30 day free trials

to get the information.

It does seem that old links are at the bottom of this

and it should be easily sorted.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

thanks guys i will i think it has to do with his letters coming here still, we r trying to be nice to each other for the sake of our girls and it is him that they say is living at my adress, last year was a bad year i had just found out i had type 2 dabites and then when into bad deppressing and he was helping me with my girls, it just makes me sick how they can treat u like this i only work parttime and if they stop my taxcredits i am f**ked