Credit Reports The Facts According to Experian

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4473 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1. The Experian Credit Score is NOT seen by anyone other than the data suject.

It is there to help you to understand how potential lenders would view the credit report.

2. Before deciding to lend money, many organisations will search your credit files, they consider that data plus additional information given in your application to generate their own credit score, to predict

the risk involved in granting you credit.

3.Experians credit score takes into account all the information contained within the report.

Thew precise manner in which it is calculated is a ''trade secret'' and is confidential, many matters will affect your score such as:-

*The amount of availabe credit, a potential lender may believe you have access to enough credit.

* Number of credit application searches.

*Defaulted accounts.

* Public records information.

* Conduct of existing accounts.

The score that Experian calculates is Experian opinion of your ability to get credit, based soley on your credit report. IT IS DESIGNED TO BE A HELPFUL INDICATOR FOR YOU AND IS NOT SEEN BY ANY LENDERs.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

i have a default due to come off my cra in september will it be automatically deleted or do i have to apply to experian to get it removed

All defaults are removed after 6 years paid or not, usually overnight on the anniversary of the default,

depending on the day it may be a couple of days later.

You should not have to do anything.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: