Urgent advice please

littlelucy44
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4494 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my sons girlfriend has just had a phone call to say that she needs to pay £250 this afternoon for a vet bill that she was told had been paid by a mystery donor and has proof of this in a letter that was sent to her , this realates to her donkey that died suddenly a few months back and called vet for removal of body and was told it would be sold as meat (yuk) now she has found out that donkey was actually cremated and now demanding full amout today ,can anyone please advise as she works but on a low income (she,s 19) and is very worried , thank you

Hmm, not the run of the mill kind of story.

I understand that £250 was paid on her behalf for the disposal of a donkey carcass which was going to be sent to an abbatoir. Now it seems that it was cremated instead and someone wants the extra money because cremation is more costly than the other.

Is that right?

Do you have evidence that the donation was actually paid? To whom?

Who was going to arrange for the disposal? Who is asking for the money now?

from what i can understand ,donkey was taken to a donkey sanctuary for disposal and lady there said she would pay , my sons girlfriend then had a letter from vets to say this had been paid , now out of the blue this lady has txt sons g/f this morning demanding £250 as it was cremated instead ,she was unaware this had happened

We need to know what evidence is there that the agreement was that the donkey would be disposed of at an abbatoir.

By the way, don't get panicked by anyone saying that they have to have payment by such and such a date. Tell them that you are investigating and that they can wait or else go and do the other thing