help MT Collect threatening me by text

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is my first time as well,

I've had the same txt messages,

I've phoned them up on the number they give and it Jst rings and rings and noone answers,

when they finally do answer I got someone who hung up on me as I told them I couldn't pay it as I'm on a debt management programme,

now capital fianance one have received payments from my debt company, but they say it's not enough and don't legally need to accept payments,

I phoned this number up again after more threatening txt messages and they said the amount that they are receiving is fine as its regular payments being made.

I then got another txt last night

rang them up finally manage to speak to someone and they said that they want more,

I phoned up my debt company told them the name of this company and my debt company said they don't handle this company

as they don't receive payment by cheque

so how comes they've accepted my payments

so far so confussed

Hi Sarah

Can you take this up with your debt management company if they have been making payments up till now for you? seriously raise a complaint with them the DMP provider, as 6 months ago Capital Finance One could accept cheques though I think that in itself could change with the wind, I think someone is pulling a fast one somewhere along the line

Are you using a paid for debt management company?

If so try to cancel and check out the free ones - Payplan, CCCS who don't at least charge for their service

x

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

stop using the phone unless you are going o record them please!!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...