Acendan/spml ....again...... fao Ell-en

dave121
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4023 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have to go out now, will catch up with you tomorrow

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the best way to defend this is the non compliance of the sar request , i have asked for last years statement and they want to charge me £35, so to me that is them not looking for a solution and have no interest in sorting it out other than repossession...

Does it show any arrears on the last 3 month statement ?

Can you answer this please

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi, what exactly does the statement list ? sorry to be a pain, but I'm just trying to find out if this statement will be useful in the hearing

Does it not show the outstanding balance of the mortgage ? Have you kept these statements going back into last year ?

OK, what are you going to use as proof of all the payments you have made since the last hearing ?

You could state in the Q.10 section that:

1.The Claimant is applying for an eviction warrant without cause as there are no arrears on the account and monthly payments have been maintained since the last hearing.

2. The Claimant refuses to supply a statement of account unless we pay a fee of £35.00.

3.The Claimant has failed to comply with a Subject Access Request which was applied for on (date)

When you get a date for the hearing we can then do a statement for you to take to court.

1. Your names

2. Tick Defendant

3. Suspension of eviction

4. No

5. Tick at a hearing

6. 15 minutes

Agreed by all parties: No

7. Write - Not applicable

8. District

9. Both Parties

10. Write the three items from post 37

Cross out all options except The Applicant Believes

1. Sign and cross out all options except Applicant
  2. Sign and cross out all options except Applicant. Enter your address and contact details.

In case you haven't got one - I've affixed an N244

n244_0400[1].pdf

Just do one copy for yourself to keep for the hearing - the court will send a copy of your N244 to the lender (watch them backtrack when they get it !)

OK, let's see what they do now .......

Have you got a copy of the SAR letter you sent - did yu send it by recorded delivery ?

Have you sent a letter of complaint asking them to deal with it under their official complaints procedure ?