Former MoJ policy head joins Rossendales

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4521 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Christine Sharples has joined enforcement firm Rossendales as compliance manager.Sharples has joined the firm from the Ministry of Justice (MoJ), where she was best known to the enforcement industry for her tenure as head of the criminal enforcement team.Since 2004, Sharples worked at the MoJ headquarters on the enforcement of court fines and confiscation orders in the Magistrates Courts ----------- http://www.credittoday.co.uk/article/13340/online-news/former-moj-policy-head-joins-rossendales - ------------- conflict of interest or what

I am delighted to be continuing my career within the enforcement industry and particularly with such a prestigious firm as Rossendales,” Sharples said. “It will be a different experience working with government departments from the other side of the table, but one I am looking forward to.”

Julie Green-Jones, chairman of Rossendales, added: “I have personally worked with Christine for many years on the TCE Act and have a great respect for her work ethic, her integrity and her knowledge and understanding of the enforcement profession.

What chance is there of reform when they're all in each other's pockets. That smug l**** b**** will get her comeuppance someday soon.