London Personal Loans Limited

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4464 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've sent a PPI claim to London Personal Loans, 1 Connaught Place, Marble Arch, London. W2 2DY. I sent it by Special Delivery, Royal Mail but when I tracked it on line I received this message:-

Your item with reference xxxxxxxx is being returned to sender.

This is either because the item wasn’t picked up by the recipient, or because we couldn't deliver it. Sorry for any inconvenience. Please allow for at least two days before tracking the return of your item

Can anyone help, should I just send it by ordinary post (but how can I prove delivery?) or is there another address anyone know of?

Abbey
- Data Protection Act (S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)) sent 15th July 2006

received usual Microfiche arguement and some statements

20th July - Microfiche letter sent

Nat West
- Data Protection Act (S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)) letter sent 10/07/06

Halifax Card Services
(Currently still open) - Data Protection Act (S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)) letter sent 19/07/06

Rcvd letter from HBOS plc - Thanking me for specific info - but request for info relating to manual info under no stat req to record this info?"

In fact, put this into google

site:consumeractiongroup.co.uk "London Personal Loans"

Thank you BankFodder, looked at Companies House and LPL Limited appear to have changed their name to Langersal No. 2 Limited. Got an address of First Floor Standbrook House, 2 - 5 Old Bond Street, London. W1S 4PD.

Also going to contact FOS for any more info.

Abbey

Nat West

Halifax Card Services
(Currently still open) - Data Protection Act (S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)) letter sent 19/07/06

Rcvd letter from HBOS plc - Thanking me for specific info - but request for info relating to manual info under no stat req to record this info?"

• 1 month later...

I am in the process of reclaiming PPI from London Personal Loans, via their solicitors Lightfoots LLP. This was after tracking them down!!

I'm looking for a template to help me write a letter now that the 8 weeks are up for a reply to my claim.

The documents I sent with my claim, were the Acceptance Letter, the signed Loan Agreement and the Annual Statement of the account complete with opening balance showing the PPI.

I received acknowledgement and this response -

We can confirm that our client’s file was requested from storage. Once we are in receipt of the same, we will issue a full response to you on behalf of our client. In the meantime, we thank you again in anticipation of your patience

Any help on how to tell them I'm taking it further, please?

Abbey

Nat West

Halifax Card Services

The Acceptance letter was the letter from London Personal Loans accepting and issuing my loan, it was a covering letter with my agreement etc.

The solicitors replied to my original claim 'on behalf of their client'.

Abbey

Nat West

Halifax Card Services

Well if the 8 weeks are up then you are free to pass it over to fos to deal with and notify the lender that you have done so. This would be on the basis that they have failed to investigate within the allotted time

The other alternative is to start court proceedings but the onus would be on you to prove mis-selling

If you pass it to fos then you need to be prepared for a long wait.

ims

Thanks ims, apologies for not keeping to original thread.

Do you think I should send them a reminder that the 8 weeks are up?

Abbey

Nat West

Halifax Card Services

Hi

If you wish you can send them a stern reminder that they have failed to adhere to the FSA requirements

If it were me I would send it to both the lender and the solicitor

ims