Lloyds Business Banking,

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4473 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

A wee problem with my bank, therefore, any advice is appreciated,

recently and as advised my wife and I wrote to our bank requesting our business bank account be closed, it served no purpose to us as we have retired.

We don't owe the bank any money, and there is no overdraft.

It is now nearly a month, and there has been no change to this account, however, they have made another charge regarding admin fees,

we have rung them 5 times now, the banks own website "Q&A" clearly states that these accounts are closed when requested, within 4 working days,

Is there something else we should be doing? or are we right in thinking that we have followed the procedure set down by Lloyds itself.

Hi all,

A wee problem with my bank, therefore, any advice is appreciated,

recently and as advised my wife and I wrote to our bank requesting our business bank account be closed, it served no purpose to us as we have retired.

We don't owe the bank any money, and there is no overdraft.

It is now nearly a month, and there has been no change to this account, however, they have made another charge regarding admin fees,

we have rung them 5 times now, the banks own website "Q&A" clearly states that these accounts are closed when requested, within 4 working days,

Is there something else we should be doing? or are we right in thinking that we have followed the procedure set down by Lloyds itself.

Seems someone was listening, bank closed was closed but not before they helped themselves to this months fees.

• 2 months later...

I'm glad you got it sorted within a month - I'm six months down the line from closing mine which also served no purpose and they're still taking charges and paying someone a fiver a month! Hope someone's listening to me too because I'm going to the Ombudsman. At the time I closed the account I hadn't had a statement from them in more than 10 months, despite repeated requests.