Cash converters

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

i have a problem with my laptop which i bought from cash converters. According to cash converter's the problem is that the charging pin has been "BY ME OR SOMEONELSE" . I have a 60 days warranty which i am still in the warranty. They are saying as it is not a mechanical or hardware breakdown i am not covered by the warranty and also the damage was caused by myself, which i know it was not. Also they said that they have sent the laptop for independent inspection to an engineer who i have found out was an employee or is an employee of cash converters. They are not willing to send the laptop to anyone else and also are refusing to give a refund exchange or fix the laptop. They are saying i will have to pay for the repair cost. Where do i stand in this argument and what can i do???

Hi an

Welcome to CAG

Have a read of 10, 12 and 13 in my signature. If you paid by Credit Card or Visa Debit, contact your Card Provider, see if you can do a Chargeback.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/sale-of-goods/your-rights-when-paying-by-credit-card/chargeback-on-credit-and-debit-cards/

Thread moved to correct forum.