3 Mobile problems

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4543 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

2 months ago after being a long term loyal O2 customer and was getting nothing out of it, I switched to 3 Mobile just to get my hands on the latest iphone with a seemingly good deal 35 GBP per month, 2 years contract, loads of minutes and txts as well as all-you-can-eat-data usage. Nothing wrong with that, except THAT ITS NOT COSTING ME 35 A MONTH BUT 41 as it appeared, its 35 + VAT!

I sat there in the 3 Mobile shop for hours when purchasing the new phone, was asking several questions and trying to get my point accross how worried I feel to leave O2 after all those years but they kept ensuring me that there's no catch in their offer. This offer I'm talking about is very recent and probably still is on posters everywhere in London so clearly they have lied to me and I have been misled but is there anything I can do now...????

Hi

I have taken the liberty of moving your post from the end of a 2 year old thread and started a new one for you. You should find someone will see you soon

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Kat

Heres some info:- http://www.cap.org.uk/The-Codes/CAP-Code/CAP-Code-Item.aspx?q=CAP+Code+new_General+Sections_03+Misleading+advertising_Rules_Prices#c83

It might be an idea to get hold of a copy of the promotion so that you can show the promotion to the ASA.

Check to see if the promotion is online.

Lets see what they say. Then a written complaint to 3.