Acenden/ southern pacific Reapo

m.m.eflt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4499 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Too late now, but neither the CCA'74 or Time Orders will assist you with the mortgage.

The Mortgage Rescue Scheme may have been a possibility - but since you spoke to the council regarding rehousing, one would have assumed they'd have raised that possibility if you meet the criteria.

Hope it goes okay for you today.

Hi All

The overriding frustrating issue is that there appears to be an embargo on assisting consumers when the lender is one who is party to having securitised a consumers mortgage.

SPML and the like are known culprits.

If we were 'allowed' to offer assistance, the OP would not be being advised about lost opportunities - he would be still in his house!!

By way of some form of redress (regardless of the outcome of the hearing today), the OP needs to send an email to 'enquiries@oft.gsi.gov.uk'

Let them know who your lender is, what has happened and advise them of the outcome of your case and tell them that you do not believe the possession was fair or lawful and demand that they look into the matter on your behalf.

Please understand that the OfT do not look at individual cases.... but it is important to log a complaint with them - because the more consumers that log complaints with them, the more chance we have of them looking into the business practices of SPML and the like on behalf of consumers as a whole.

The same advise goes to every single consumer who has/had a mortgage with SPML or the like - get an email off to the OFT without delay.

Lets's get the issue of mortgage securitisation officially looked into to protect consumers and their homes.

Repossessions will continue unless consumers stand up and make themselves heard!!!

Apple

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

thank you. i will send my info to them. now that they have changed the locks on my home and plan to sell it at Auction. i am thinking of going for Bankrupsy so they can't then come after me for the shortfall which they will have when house is sold.. i was told that i would have a kleen cred file after 5 years. has any one got info on this please.

thank you. i will send my info to them. now that they have changed the locks on my home and plan to sell it at Auction. i am thinking of going for Bankrupsy so they can't then come after me for the shortfall which they will have when house is sold.. i was told that i would have a kleen cred file after 5 years. has any one got info on this please.

Hi m.m.efit

This is terrible news : (

Consumers are being ripped off again and again - I do wonder when it will all stop.

Be mindful, the limitation Act says 6 yrs - and mortgage companies have upto 12 yrs to chase for mortgage shortfalls - but I think I read somewhere that the powers that be are looking to shorten this time.

I would be tempted to let your lender know that you are aware that they have taken your home under false pretences and advise them that the same 'limitations Act' is just as powerful for you as it is for them - let them know too, that you are looking into the matter and will seek redress as soon as you have your defence correctly put together.

Your day will come! : )

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

i have just sent my info to.. enquiries@oft.gsi.gov.uk. hope they can use the info.

Brilliant!!!

If all consumers would do the same, the sooner we can get this matter looked into so that consumers up and down the country can be heard!!!

We shall overcome - it's just a matter of time : )

The race is not for the swift but for those who endure.......

Applecart