Court Buddy

DaringDon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6456 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all. I'm really just starting out with my battle against RBOS.

I'm determined to get all i'm owed back and this site is giving the confidence to give it a go. However the one thing that scares me is the possibility of going to court. I know absolutely nothing really about the ins and outs of the legal system (apart from what ive read on here).

What i'm really looking to find out is if anyone has actually had to go that far yet? Also i've seen bits and bobs about a 'court buddy'. Can anyone explain to me a little bit about how this works?

Thanks people and keep up the fight!

Gav

14/09/2006 - Data Protection Act letter sent to my bank.............here goes :D

28/09/2006 - Statements received through the post. Charges appear to be in the region of £2000 :eek:

04/10/2006 - Prelim letter sent for charges of £2037 :rolleyes:

anyone :(

14/09/2006 - Data Protection Act letter sent to my bank.............here goes :D

28/09/2006 - Statements received through the post. Charges appear to be in the region of £2000 :eek:

Execllant guys..........thanks very much. I'll keep you both posted!

Mairi.........thanks for your PM.......i'm now seriously considering going down the Summary Cause route. Cheers :)

Gav

I'm in the area too! We should get a whole crowd to turn up wearing CAG tshirts!!! ;)

BOS

Claim No.3 for £589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!

Claim No.4:- claiming £1507.00, Court Papers submitted 5/4 !

Haha not a bad idea Gargoil!!!! Scare them into submission ;)

Trust me - you don't want to see me in a T-shirt! Mind you, when you run the gamut of the great unwashed loitering outside the main revolving doors of the Glasgow Sheriff Court.... that might not be a bad idea after all!

lol...........your more likey to have the t-shirt stolen of your back ;)

I'm in Edinburgh but I study at University of Glasga!!

I'm Free!!!!!!!

(In a cheesy 'are you being served?' voice!)

Lloyds Current A/C DPA sent 7th May 2009 Closed and charges wiped Summer 2010.

Barclays A/C DPA sent 4th June 2009: no reply, no correspondence as of 2011.

Littlewoods Data Protection Act Section 10 sent 09/06/2006 - Fraudulent A/C closed and CRA data removed November 2006.

HSBC Default & Debt wiped March 2009 (6 yr Statute barred reached)

RBS - Claim 1 - Settled in FULL £766.00 20/06/2006.

RBS - Claim 2 - Settled in FULL £777.95 08/09/2006

BOS A/C No. 1 & 2

Amount - £586.39 claim plus 8% interest

SETTLED IN FULL 08/09/2006 - CHEQUE FOR £625.25

Halifax Visa Data Protection Act Disclosure Received

First Direct Data Protection Act Disclosure received

Trust me - you don't want to see me in a T-shirt! Mind you, when you run the gamut of the great unwashed loitering outside the main revolving doors of the Glasgow Sheriff Court.... that might not be a bad idea after all!

Do you think they move around en masse? coz the lot outside Aberdeen Sheriff court where very intimidating!

Bank of Scotland round 1: £740 + costs settled, still sore over the 8% grrr

Bank of Scotland round 2: £629 +101.15 interest +£39 costs settled.

Never... I thought they were underpaid, overworked and for the most part, with a sense of overimportance! I think the CAG should exend it's marketing from just sticky labels, so pre-printed sweat shirts, they 'look' like a suit and tie (for court) but its only printed, with "I've the backing of the Consumer Action Group" on the back! That's worth £30 of anyone's money,