Payday Express entries on report

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4568 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I'm getting alarmed or amuzed, but predict this could also join one of many posters on this topic.

Paydayloan lender Payday Express has now recorded the same entry (three times on my report with a date which makes no sense and in no relation to when a loan was taken out and certainly the recent date quoted I would have already been in default and have a confirmed payment plan in place which I've no intention of stopping till I'm paid up nor to the best of my knowledge been late in meeting the payment plan payments) I am fine with my account showing as defaulted/being in the red,

but,

At the moment it is displaying as a new account opened!!!!!

Views as taken out 25/09/11 (25th is nowhere near my payday nor has any reference to when a plan was setup)

doesn't show as default yet... but it should show as this !!! now in Sept I would have defaulted 2 months prev and the month leading up to default they 'rolled' the loan for a 1st time ever (perhaps that explains why 3 entries?) although when I did default they would just keep babbling on that my account was held at their discrection for 'x' number of days ! could this also have an effect on a date of no relevance?

I know these have a history and can be slow at reporting because, lord knows, I've had an embarrasing cringeable record number of their loans in the past but surely all info should be factual and correct?

I won't call them, just wonder what the process is to a correct display because as it stands it's untrue, do I request a copy of my data etc from the company to find out whats going on?

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)