Accord Mortgages - Again

BornThisWay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4560 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This awful company have been trying to evict me for a couple of years now - they rushed through a possession order before the legislation changed about consultation etc. and now use this as a stick to beat me with.

My arrears are approx. £2500 on a loan of £110,000 and a house worth about £170,000. I have made all payments since the last attempt at eviction in July, although sometimes a little late due to my bonus payments coming through, but always within a couple of weeks. I wrote and explained I would be about 10 days late with the 28th November payment of £820 including £88 to arrears but today I have received a scruffy photocopy from the Court of an eviction notice dated 3rd December (which was a Saturday!) saying I am to be evicted on 21st December.

Frankly this is making me ill. Accord say talk to Cobbetts, Cobbetts say talk to Accord. Cobetts basically ignore me. I feel like saying take the damned house if you want it so badly - base rate is 0.5%, I am paying 8%, there is huge equity - why are they so desperate to get me out?????

I will make the payment early next week for November and I will pay the December payment on time, but I suppose this means going to Court again. If it were not for my cats I would just lock it up and walk away - nothing is worth these many tears.

These people really are monsters.

Sorry to rant, but who asks for an eviction on 21st December for goodness sake, for arrears of £2500? They really are inhuman.