Its that Time of Year when The DCA's make Scrooge look good

PGH7447
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4588 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Why O' Why do these idiots thing that around Christmas time, it is a good idea to restart the threat-o-matic computers, 3 week ago I had had IND Ltd on behalf of Robbinscum way bother me and yesterday Connaugt on behalf of 1st Cretins send me a demand for payment. Well connaught I suggest you check with the 1st cretin desk next to yours and look at my last letter send god knows when and then crawl back under your stone -

Well the Shylocks will think. "Hello it's coming up to Xmas and everyone will have been saving something to celebrate and buy their kids something. We can't be having that it's our money they're spending, lets make their lives a misery by threatening things we have neither the intention or capability of carrying through".

yes Lowlifes have sprung up on me again despite last year being told it was statute barred, they sent me my 'account statement' which was nice of them showing no payments ever being made LOL

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

Happens every year, and the threat of

doorstep collection action is more frequent,

I think that they believe that a debtor will

pay up just for a quiet life over Christmas.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

9 guests at 8.50 in the morning..... I think it is because they like to ruin people's Xmas... typical bully fashion.

Money is even tighter this year than other years for everybody, including Marks & Spencers and the DCAs know they are suffering, I wouldn't mind betting that most of them post a loss towards the end of the Financial Year in April.

It would be nice to see a few DCAs in receivership!!!!!!!!!!

Would love to see it as much as any cagger but am sorry I can't.

As long as this toothless dictatorship in power lets them lie, cheat, bully and intimidate people into paying then they will continue.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

They are crawling out from under the Yule Log,

in the hope that threats of door step visits

around Xmas will frighten people in to paying,

last year virtually all the matters I dealt with had

this threat within the 2 weeks before the holliday.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

I have an unsubstantiated report of a DJ ordering a 50 pence A MONTH payment

I'm trying to find out more. and a Tomlin Order for £5 a month for 43 years!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brig

For anyone new to the forum, DCAs have a habit of sending out threatening letters that arrive a day or so before people are due to pack up work for the Christmas break. The idea is that people who don't know any better, will be panicked into ringing them and sorting out an arrangement because they don't want this hanging over their heads over Christmas. Don't fall for it.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Hi Fred, I just love seeing the Xmas special offers for settlement of

statute barred debt and just love making offers of my own, such as

my client is making you a special Xmas offer if you remove all their

data from your files because the alleged debt is Statute Barred and the

are not going to pay, as aspecial one offer we will not report your

threats to thr OFT.

Merry Xmas,

Brig.

They did that to me last year! Haven't heard from any pond life acting on behalf of MBNA (an unenforceable debt due to lack of CCA as very old acct) ever since! Let's see what this season brings! Worst part is trying to hide red letters and bright yellow cards from friends & rels! I can imagine getting a doorstep visit at that point! No wonder they step up terrorist (a.k.a. Collection) activity!

This is what the pond life play on, response suggested be rude, take the ****,

mimick their threats and tell there no bonus in this one.

Bu**ger me smilies dont work!!!!

I know we can joke about it, but I only made that post because there will be new people on here just before Christmas and I'd like them to be aware. It's yet another vile tactic from a vile industry. They do it at Easter time as well - they've tried it with me. You're right Brig, the best mechanism for staying sane is to take the proverbial. I've been a pretty good exponent of that over the years as people who have followed my posts will testify and even if I do say so myself!

Regards.

Fred

Edited by Fred Bassett
Typo

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Quite so Fred,the lowlife do not like the pi*s taken ,

so the more we do it the more agitated and reckless they

get with the threats.

Brig.