Littlewoods problem

shellabnett
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4589 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello wonder if someone could offer me some advice I had a call from Littlewoods tonight saying that they have temporally closed my account due to me having another littlewoods account and owing money on it I have never had a littlewoods account before and I know I don't owe money to anyone they have gave me the number to the company that holds the debt and have said that until I pay the outstanding money I will not be able to use the account I asked for information about the debt but they had none I know don't know what to do they did not say who the company is but the number is 08006526683 Can any one help xxx

Hi this telephone number is Phoenix Recoveries/Fredricksons,Phoenix generally debt purchasers.

I would ask Littlewoods what the name and address is for the alleged 2nd debt as you are 100% sure they have made an error.

DO NOT phone the telephone number let them make the first move see what they come up with

Regards FS

Well I was naughty and called them they are saying this is a old debt that is was paid off well over 5 years ago that they have not taken off my credit file they have said it will be taken off within the next 48 hours I'm now going to do a credit report to see what else is still showing thats already been paid Really not happy x