What Consitutes Harrasement - QuikQuid/Payday Express! **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4594 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have made contact with both lenders above to explain my situation to them by legtters and by numerous emails but all have been ignored. I have requested they only contact me via letter/email.

They continually text me to ring them - around 8 texts a day and ring me around 5/6 times a day.

What constitues harrasement? Is there a limit that they can ring/text me? What can I do to stop them igorning me and try to get them to sort the matter out as I actually want to resolve it but not by telephone calls.

Any help is massively appreciated,

If you have written to them and they have not answered and continue to text/ring I would have to say that is harrassent.

maybe you could just send them a copy email 5-6 times a day until they do and copt the FOS or OFT in everytime.

Send them a recorded delivery letters with your proposal and the reason and then pay them that amount only.

You can tell them that no further correspondence will be entered into until they respond by letter. It matters not if they respond as the regulations say that the letter is deemed to be delivered 24 hrs after posting.

Hi

Thanks for the help.

What ledgisation can I quote at them? Who can I copy from the FOS or OFT?

I have sent them recorded delivery letters stating the amount of money I can pay and have paid payday express the amount I said I would on the day I said I would but trying to get QuikQuid's bank account details is like trying to get blood outta a stone! HMPF! :-(

I think I would be inclined to tell them they either supply you details of their account in which to pay or they get nothing.

By letter of course.

Don't let them frighten you, you can't go to jail for debt and it's very unlikely they would ever go to court over it, can you just imagine them telling the

judge they charge 3,000% interest and the judge siding with them. :)