Any advice needed please!

Rocco17
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4595 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Will do. Just a quick question though about the amount. The £2760 was the figure they came up with earlier in the week. They have raised it to something like £2782 (off the top of my head) now because their slow process has dragged this over another month - haven't missed another payment so I think its interest. Is it the October figure or the November figure that I quote to the court?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Use the latest figure - remember to change it in the statement everywhere it appears - make sure you read the statement through to make sure all is correct.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Use the latest figure - remember to change it in the statement everywhere it appears - make sure you read the statement through to make sure all is correct.

Okay, I'll change that. It appears in a few places I think.

Just going through the statement now to make sure everything is exactly what happened. There are a couple of minor changes but generally its spot on.

try to ensure the statement stays all on one page and also make sure the printer is set for A4 paper (not Letter size)

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for lack of update, but I wanted to be sure about what was happening before posting again.

Since I last posted on this thread the lender suddenly became a lot more willing to negotiate. Quite dramatically so actually. So basically I came to an agreement with them.

Given the way they were before I was still pretty anxious, and I still am now. I have spoken to them on the phone and they said the eviction was cancelled. I asked for it in writing, and I have it in writing that the eviction is cancelled and I also got a letter from the lawyers to say that the eviction is cancelled (which I also followed up with a call - as I said, I'm anxious!)

The eviction was set to be tomorrow. So just to be sure I rang the court and they said they had a letter asking them to withdraw the warrant, which I assume also means that the eviction is cancelled.

So I think things are fine. There's still a nagging doubt in my mind of course (it wasn't the bailiffs themselves I spoke to, just enquiries) but as I say, I THINK things are ok. Won't stop me worrying all day tomorrow though!

Did you actually enter the N244 at court ?

No, didn't need to in the end. The arrangement was along the lines of the one I was requesting anyway

I kept it all prepared and printed out just in case.

Just made my final panicky phone call to the bailiffs themselves and they have confirmed that the warrant has been withdrawn