Union rep cancelled meeting

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4619 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

long story cut short:

1) work in a school and was diciplined for an incident that happened last term (see previous post re CD) i submitted a grievence about the way i was treated.

2) diciplinary was posponed until after summer (see previous posts)

3)in september, line manager begged me not to go ahead with my grievance, i agreed to a fresh start with everyone.

4) as i was leaving her office, she told me that my diciplinary was still going ahead

4) was told to arrange for my union rep to join me for a meeting in october.

5) arranged with rep, explaining my issues with LM and headteacher (victimisation, bullying) rep was very supportive, telling me he had experience with LM and headteacher and this will be sorted quickly.

6) the following week i arrive early for work to meet my rep. only to be told that he had phoned the headteacher 2 days earlier to cancel the meeting.

7) at no point did he contact me before or after the day of the meeting.

i rang head office when i got home from work to complain they are sending me a complaints form.

i feel that i cannot trust my rep. he knows full well that i am being bullied by management, yet contacts them to cancel meetings and leaves me in the dark. this is my opinion is extremley bad practice and unprofessional.

what steps should i take to ensure a fair hearing at my diciplanry? i have paid my subs for a year now and i am starting to beleive it is a waiste of money.

also, one of my "defences" regarding my diciplinary is that fact that others where doing the same as me (not working, talking to fellow colleagues) my line managers answer to this is simple "get your evidence and come back to me"

can anyone give any advice?

apologise for the abruptness of my post, it seems to be flowing out of me!

thanks

RS