Werid one fromAMS

SRR1972
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4638 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya

Daft one from AMS - Was on a 36 month contract canceled after giving 1 month notice period (after about 20 odd month.

Got a letter today saying you've canceled bad bad boy you need to re-instate the DD told how much I was due gave payment options and the usual do now or it will escalate.

Not being a happy camper I called them gave them my account number told them i got a letter from them and before I even said anything she said this was a notification of termination and just to ignore any payment requests if I wasn't going to use the gym - I did say that nowhere on this letter did it say it was a notifcation of termination but was told just to ignore it.

Do you reakon I should send them another letter or email confirming this or just leave it now ?

Regards

S

Hi SRR,

AMSL are not known for their good customer relations !! So I would keep an eye on this.

They already know that any 36 month contracts are unenforceable, but they have so far continued to harass gym members regardless of the High Court ruling and High Court Enforcement Order against them earlier this year.

See this thread which shows what AMSL are capable of, and what we are doing about it - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?300801-Another-Ashbourne-epic-am-I-handling-it-right&p=3561385&viewfull=1#post3561385

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)