FirstPlus Secured Loan

kazma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4636 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm one of the unlucky ones to have a FP secured loan.Northing but problems with them, suspended evictions, no communication from them whatsoever unless they want our house.It's a £41000 loan so it's not regulated but surely they have some duty under the Treating Customers Fairly rules.I've never received a statement from them (the only one we got was from the solicitors in their statement to eviction), I initially only applied for £30000 but I couldn't have that but I could have £41000 which paid off another debt although that would be paid off by now.I really feel like going for mis-selling (I've already been successfull with the PPI policy) but I don't know what angle to go from.As it's unregulated would they still need to use the affordabity ruling - they added my annual bonus payment from work into my salary figure although this bonus is never guaranteed (I'm sure it was the only way that our joint salary would be enough to get the loan)Anybody any ideas or been through similarK

• 1 month later...