oh v citi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4308 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok got a pile of statements but not the earliest couple of years. Old equifax statements show start date of card and we can see from them and later statements when default was and ppi ended.

Thought about a SAR but citi seem to be a pain with those so to save time did an average from what we have and made it clear in an attached letter why and if they disagree I would welcome them providing the correct figures. Hope it will work as a time saver and way around the 40 day wait on a SAR.

Sent with the questionaire so will wait and see their response.

Ali x

Btw I am no expert just give notes based on what I have read on here and other forums/sites, plus my own experiences and investigations.

All ccj's now dropped off file, 2 yrs to go to clear file.

All old debts either settled or made unenforcable.

RBS MPP-Full offer at 8 wks from first complaint

RBS Overdraft loanguard-full offer at 8 wks from complaint

Citicard ppi-with FOS finally paid 8 months after offer through FOS!

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS

aqua x2 ppi-partialled settled still pushing for the rest

Black horse ppi-offers made and accepted except for one early loan they say no info held-still pushing for payment

Ok standard "we are looking into your claim" letter so at least its in the system now. They at least explained in full about the waiver and stated they aim to clear quicker than that, but by the 25th novemeber at the latest so at least they have given a time scale.

Ali x

Btw I am no expert just give notes based on what I have read on here and other forums/sites, plus my own experiences and investigations.

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS

Black horse ppi-offers made and accepted except for one early loan they say no info held-still pushing for payment

• 3 weeks later...

What appears to be a standard "we are turning you down" letter. they have not addressed any of thepoints I raised on the questionaire and simply state the policy was opted for on the application form so no advice was given- so no miss sale. Isn't that a contracdiction, surely they had a responsibility to ensure any policies were appropriate and sold correctly. Haven't they just admitted they showed no duty of care to customers.

Another plus in our favour is the fact when the balance left on this card was sold onto a dca, we served both the OP and the DCA with a CCA requests which they failed-just kept producing made up example forms-no signatures or anything, any other DCA's that wrote got an "OP failed cca in dispute till original agreement produced". Nothing was ever found.

If they had the original form-the one they alledge we "requested" PPI on, they would have produced it by now so I reckon good case. Will decide if off to FOS or court. Going to ask for charges and default removal as well as PPI refunds.

Ali x

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS

• 3 months later...

OK well decided to plump for FOS and this is with them, will post an update when recieved.

Ali x

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS

• 6 months later...

OK letter from FOS citi are prepared to settle and will be sending me a "goodwill" gesture offer. The FOS state the offer will be based on their guidence and should come through separately. A week later still nothing from citi :(.

Ali x

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS

• 2 weeks later...

The FOS are useless lol. Surely if the company agree to make an offer they should push them to get on with it, if for no other reason than to get the claim closed and off their books so to speak.

We have been told the FOS are allowing citi 8 weeks, but this is for them to offer, AND make payment in. Still seems a long time, hey ho the wheels are grinding lol.

Ali x

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS

• 4 weeks later...

Still no contact from citi on this so will email the FOS to chase, much good it will do me lol.

Ali x

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS

• 2 weeks later...

Its the FOS questionaire and you need to send one in for each claim-the tip here is to fill it in online or scan it so you have a copy to print should the company turn you down and it go to the FOS as you will a fresh questionaire for them.

BTW still waiting for an offer from citi so going to chase with FOS today.

good luck with your claim as well

Ali x

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS

It was over a year ago so n ot hundred percent sure, but believe as with my other claim I looked on their website for where to send it. This link is the current info they show for making PPI complaints and even has the link to the FOS questionaire.

http://www.citibank.co.uk/personal/banking/info/contactus/feedback/ppicomplaints.htm

Seems to be the customer complaints dept in London.

Good Luck

Ali x

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS