changing airport parking booking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4661 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there. We've recently had the time of the returm flight changed by the travel company by 2 hours. I'd already booked the parking, allowing a reasonable time to get back. I know, in hindsight I should have allowed many more hours, but It's not a mistake I'll make again.

I only just thought about the parking, & when I tried to change the booking. I was quoted an extra £25.00 for the 2 hours.

We don't go into a different day. Anybody have any thoughts on what's likely to happen if I just leave things as they are? Will they deny us exit from the park & charge?

That seems steep - it is about half the total cost that I pay for a week!

Who have you booked the parking through? Can it be cancelled and rebooked?

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

I can't believe an airport parking company doesn't have contingency plans for flights being delayed, and if they sting every flight that is delayed a couple of hours for 25quid a pop, then that is blantant ripping off of customers.

Thanks for the replies. I thought about cancelling & rebooking, but the cost is £7.50 & then the price for booking again is now £45.00, it was initially £20.00, which is why I booked early. It's at Manchester Jetparks3, which as far as I can tell is owned by the airport. Looking at the rules, it says they charge any overstays direct to your debit card.

Actually got through to a human today & it looks like I might have been worrying for nothing. The guy I spoke to said that the website will often try to charge you the whole new price, but that they gave a few hours grace anyway for delays & the like, which only seems fair I suppose. thanks for the help.