Nokia Mobile Phone Repeating Fault

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4672 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Im sure this has probably been covered in the forums before and if i'd search i'd find my answer but just looking for a quick response, so thanks in advance for your help guys.

Basically i bought a phone from the Nokia Online Shop in Nov 2010.

The phone is a touchscreen model so basically when this goes wrong the phone is unusable.

The phone has had a fault where the touchscreen has stopped working so not registering when you touch it.

I sent it back and had it repaired and resent to me in working order, a few months later the phone developed the same fault so sent it back again. They repaired it and sent it back to me working.

Now a couple of months later the phone has developed the same fault and i'm not prepared to just have it repaired/replaced again and i am wanting a full refund.

I have contacted Nokia about this and asked them for a refund as i'm fed up of it going wrong every few months and then to have it repaired.

They replied saying as it is past the 14 day cooling off period they will not refund me and no other alternative option was given.

Please can anyone give me any advice on this and whether i am able to get a refund from them and a response i can give to them.

Many Thanks